sexta-feira, outubro 5

Lifestyle & Fashion ...

Babys
Outra garota que me deu muita inspiração ...
Harley Viera Newton
uma it girl estilosa e que se dedica a ser Dj. em NY!
Confiram seu Lifestyle & fashion ...


Coisinhas de Harley ...

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>When it comes to shoes I usually keep it pretty neutral…most of my heels are black boots that I can just throw on with any outfit. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Various Designers</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I love collecting vintage sunglasses because the shapes and colors are so great (almost all of these are vintage except for the 2nd and 5th). I also adore the Karen Walker and Illesteva pairs, probably because they both have a pretty retro feel. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Top to Bottom, Sunglasses, Vintage, Karen Walker, Vintage, Vintage, Illesteva</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I am lucky enough to work with Dior Beauty and am a proud owner of a few Dior bags. This one is my favorite. I love the structured boxy shape and the red patent really makes it pop.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Dior</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My best friend Cassie gave me this taxidermy cat for my birthday. We are both obsessed with cats so she knew this was a real gem when she found it! He looks very handsome in that collar…</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Collar, Miu Miu</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I’m a massive fan of everything Tom Binns does, but these silver cuffs are my everyday staples. They are pretty and ornate while still being quite tough. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Cuffs, Tom Binns</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>These sunglasses are by Illesteva, my good friend DJ Jus Ske’s new line. It was almost impossible to choose just one pair because every one of his designs is better than the next, but I decided on these because the shape is so fun and I love the tortoisey pattern. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Sunglasses, Illesteva</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I’ve always loved this vintage test tube set but it looks even better as a display for my favorite rings!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Rings, Tom Binns</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I love this Tom Binns necklace because it’s thin and delicate but the colors are nuclear neons. It looks great with a plain t shirt or simple black dress. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Necklace, Tom Binns</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Both the necklace and knife letter opener are Tom Binns- the dagger actually has “Wish You Were Here” engraved into the blade but the silver has tarnished…now it’s a secret message only I know is there. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Necklace and Letter Opener, Tom Binns </span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>First of all, this photo is incredible, Marmite is definitely a rising supermodel! As a die hard cat lover I obviously went completely nuts for this Miu Miu collection. I think it’s the best print I have ever seen. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Miu Miu; Cat, Property of HVN</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bracelets, Tom Binns</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The black jacket is vintage from the 80’s, I don’t usually wear many clothes from this era but I really liked the gold studs on the chiffon-like material, sort of “tough chic.” I found the amazing red Ralph Lauren coat at What Comes Around Goes Around, one of my ultimate vintage finds. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, Vintage: Coat, Vintage Ralph Lauren; Accessories, Tom Binns </span>


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All Tom Binns</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>From being found in a cardboard box in Chinatown to modeling Binns for The Coveteur- talk about a success story! Marmite is everything to me…look at that silly dusty face!!! TOO cute. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Necklace, Tom Binns</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I live, work, and sleep in vintage dresses, they are my go to uniform for my day to day. I really can’t remember the last time I wore jeans or pants!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Vintage</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I lived in this Dries dress for an entire summer, it’s really light and floaty. The print is completely mad and unlike anything else I own. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dress, Dries Van Noten; Necklace, Tom Binns</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Christopher Kane is my very favorite designer, I absolutely love everything he touches. I am a huge sucker for gingham so when these dresses came out I died and went to heaven and one wasn’t enough…</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dresses, Christopher Kane</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This Miu Miu sweater is my favorite color in the whole world and as a result I live in it. I found the Pendleton bag at an antique fair in Montana over the summer which is funny because I almost bought a very similar one at Opening Ceremony the month before. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Sweater, Miu Miu; Bag, Pendleton</span>


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>These Hermes Chien de Collier gloves are just insane. I’ve had them for a few years now and I’m still nervous every time I wear them because I lose all my gloves- I refuse to lose these!!! </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Gloves, Hermes</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>A blue and orange fruit print three piece vintage suit? This thing didn’t stand a chance! Purchased in a matter of seconds!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Vintage</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>As Tom would say, this arrow piece is a real “Fuck Off necklace.” </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Necklace, Tom Binns; Necklace, Vintage</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I have an extensive collection of vintage one piece bathing suits that I wear as tops tucked into shorts or skirts. I choose them based on the prints…these are some of my favourites. There are a lot of amazing vintage Alaia and Moschino ones, but they are tricky to find. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bathing Suits, Vintage</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I was beyond devastated when Luella shut down because I am such a massive fan. I now treasure this skirt even more. And everything looks so much better when it is personalized, doesn’t it? This set of HVN gear was a present from my brother and his girlfriend. 
</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Skirt, Luella</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Phoebe’s renovation of Celine has been flawless. I want ALL of it. And voila- my first Celine conquest. This bright yellow bag is a miniature of the more popular larger one, but it’s perfect for me because I can throw the strap over my shoulder and hold it by the handles for night. Ideal. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Celine</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I was really desperate for a great varsity jacket and had been looking futilely for an “H” one that fit well…and then Hilfiger heard my prayers and made this! The shape and colors are so classic, it’s perfect. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, Tommy Hilfiger</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The houndstooth dress is a vintage Alaia that I wore to prom! Oh the memories…</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dress, Vintage Alaia </span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>L to R Boots, Charlotte Olympia, Pierre Hardy for Gap, Prada</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I feel like a broken record, but I cannot sing Tom Binn’s praises enough. He is a complete and utter genius truly in a league of his own. Everything he makes feels like a piece of fine art while still being wearable, a rare combination that separates him from all competition. 

</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Tom Binns
</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Vintage Hermes; Bathing Suit, Vintage; Bag, Vintage Chanel</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Leopard obsession much? I cannot be stopped! </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Clothing, Vintage; Shoes, Marc McNairy for Weejuns; Bag, Mulberry </span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Cassie an I have the same birthday so every year we throw a party together and make t-shirts to commemorate it. This is last years’ promotional shirt. We actually just finished the design for 23…</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>

Porque ela tem muiiiito estilo!!!
Adoreiiii!
E vocês o que me dizem? Dá para se inspirar??!!




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Conte tudo para mim ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails