segunda-feira, junho 13

Coisinhas de Dady ...

Babys ....
Eu vi ....
Apaixonei ....
Trouxe aqui para vocês ...

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Phillip Lim is one of my all time favorite designers. This dress was a leap, the whole color thing is new for me, but I love it and I am proud of myself that it is not black, or grey.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dress, 3.1 Phillip Lim; Shoes, Rachel Comey</span>#inline_04



<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This dress is Dolce & Gabbana, which is not my usual, but this one called out to me. The necklace is from my mom, years ago she complimented a woman wearing it and the woman took it off and gave it to her, it’s from Greece. The Prada clutch was a gift, I actually use it to hold my jewelry when I travel. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dress, Dolce & Gabbana; Clutch, Prada</span>#inline_02

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The boots were forced on me, I am a short woman and I work in an environment with tall girls. Stuart Weitzman makes the most comfortable high heel boots I have ever put on, I can run in these. The top is classic Thakoon, another favorite of mine. The painting is my talented neighbor Sal Viscuso. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Top, Thakoon; Shoes, Stuart Weitzman</span>#inline_05

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I am fortunate to work and play with Emily Current and Merrit Elliot, they are the most gifted stylists and designers. They made this amazing jacket with the studded collar, I would never have chosen it for myself and now I find myself wearing it all the time. The belt hanging off it was from the flea market in Paris that I tend to wear as a necklace. The skirt is Phillip Lim, can’t say enough about that man, he reads my mind when he designs. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, Current/Elliott; Skirt, 3.1 Phillip Lim; Belt, Vintage</span>#inline_09

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My friend and style icon, Kate Lee, had this bag and so therefore I had to as well. It is a day and evening bag in one, genius for travel.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Dries Van Noten</span>#inline_11

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My favorite carry all, a gift from a friend and the best worn in chocolate leather I have ever seen. I never see it on anyone else and that always makes me feel happy.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Chanel</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The watch is a vintage Chanel that I still have not had time (no pun intended) to get fixed, the bracelet is just a classic Chanel trinket that will go to my daughter someday.
</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Chanel</span>#inline_01

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My Mom is not one to hold onto things. In fact I believe to this day her need to give things away fuels my need to hold onto everything! This bag is one of few things that she kept and gave to me, I believe she wore it on a date with my Dad, they are married fifty years this May, so it holds a special place in my heart and closet. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Vintage from Mother </span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This Hermès cuff was given to me by my boyfriend for my birthday. He engraved it with my birth date and a sweet message. The Chanel bag is so teeny that it's sort of impractical but I couldn't resist.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Chanel; Bracelet, Hermès</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I bought this Dolce coat when I was in Milan a few years ago for fashion week. It's subtle with sparkly accents. The Louboutins I needed to have. I'm a sucker for anything with studs. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Coat, Dolce & Gabbana; Shoes, Christian Louboutin; Bag, Chanel</span>#inline_04

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My jewelry collection is very deco inspired. I love all things of that era.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Christian Dior; Jewelry, Nicky Hilton </span>#inline_05

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I love when designers do their staple pieces in wild color schemes. It's so unexpected.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Chanel</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I love Chanel. So classic and timeless.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, Chanel</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My bengal Valentine looks so adorable! She was a gift from my boyfriend for Valentine's Day a few years ago. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Lanvin; Cat, Not For Purchase</span>#inline_10

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I think the 'N' was for Napoleon but my mom picked it up for me in Paris because she thought of me.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shirt, Dolce & Gabbana; Shoes, Yves Saint Laurent</span>#inline_12

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I wore this dress to the Vanity Fair Oscar party years ago. I was standing at the bar and Tom Ford tapped me on the shoulder. Apparently it wasn't draping correctly so he fixed it for me.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Dress, Gucci; Bag, Chanel; Shoes, Brian Atwood</span>#inline_11

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This Moschino jacket was my mother’s. She was going to give it away and I swooped in and took it for myself. Love tweed, black and pearls.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, Moschino</span>#inline_16

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>No one makes sexier (and more expensive may I add!) shoes than Alaïa. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Top, Chloé; Shoes, Alaïa; Bag, Yves Saint Laurent; Necklace, Chanel</span>#inline_20

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Coat, Christian Dior; Dress, Louis Vuitton</span>

Japanese aestheticPink Lady
Tailor-Made

Stayin’ Alive

Grand Entrance

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, D Squared; Shoes, Barbara Bui </span>#inline_04

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I love that this isn’t just a typical trench and that it has a bit of character with the puffy skirt. This is one of my favourite necklaces from my collection- big bold stones set in 18k matte gold with a few links in between.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, Prada; Necklace, Marisa Klass</span>#inline_05

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I was attracted to the spectrum of color and playful sensibility of this belt. The bold jacket stopped me in my tracks - I had to have it! </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, Ashish; Belt, Fendi</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Initially I purchased these shoes to wear to my sister's wedding with my ethereal J. Mendel gown but have found myself wearing them more casually.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Jimmy Choo; Bracelets, Marisa Klass</span>#inline_11

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>L to R. Bags, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Céline, Chanel, Céline, Alexander Wang</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>One of my favorite leather jackets, reminiscent of Chanel with the quilting.  </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, Prada; Shoes, IXOS</span>#inline_15

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I got this Marc jean vest back when I was studying in New York, my six year old wants me to keep it for her!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Vest, Marc Jacobs; Bag, Bottega Veneta</span>#inline_16

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Love these earrings! Actually, Gwyneth Paltrow let me keep them after we shot her video for Country Strong. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Top, Chloé; Earrings, Isabel Marant  </span>#inline_01

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The bag is Chloé. It was given to me when Kate hosted their L.A. store opening a few years ago at Milk Studios. I love how much is going on in a small space.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Chloé</span>#inline_02

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shirt, Loewe; Bags, Marc Jacobs, Chanel </span>#inline_03

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>JewelMint is Kate Bosworth’s and my pet passion. We design twenty pieces a month and think of every girl and every style and do our own version. The Chanel bag was gifted to me after styling Vanessa Paradis for Marie Claire in head-to-toe Chanel. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Chanel; Bracelet, JewelMint </span>#inline_04

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This was a gift I begged for after going to Cannes film festival with Robin Wright Penn when she wore Chanel to the closing night ceremony. I first saw it in French Vogue, and became obsessed.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Chanel</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This Chloé sequin jacket is an oldie but a goodie! All the plastic jewelry was for JewelMint and was inspired by the Balenciaga fall shoes powdered Lego!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, Chloé; Jewelry, JewelMint </span>#inline_07

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Chanel does the best invitations and promotional gifts. This was sent to gift Chanel no5 it begins as a box and drops down to a catwalk.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Chanel</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The bag is Loewe and an absolute work of art!!! So many skins! The jacket is H&M, it looks so expensive.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, H&M; Bag, Loewe</span>#inline_10

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The Loewe handbag was designed by my dear friend Stuart Vever. He is such a good designer. The shoes are Nicholas Kirkwood. The gilet is vintage Chloé I got in Paris. I've never worn it but I love it!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Gilet, Vintage Chloé; Shoes, Nicholas Kirkwood; Bag, Loewe </span>#inline_08

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>A loan! This is just too much fun.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Chanel</span>

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This jacket - YSL Rive Gauche by Tom Ford for the fall 2003 collection - is the most famous thing in my closet. (Thanks to Demi Moore and SJP wearing it with just lace bras underneath). An icon in it’s own right. To me this jacket captures everything that’s powerful and sexy about a Tom Ford Woman. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche</span>#inline_02

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I borrowed this jacket to brave the weather for New York Fashion Week February 2011 and it has since remained in my closet. I had not invested in a winter coat this season so when it came time for me to travel east naturally my first thought was to choose something from the Smythe girls. I love a classic camel coat. A staple in the closet. This one has an amazing pointy shoulder silhouette and fits like a glove as most of their jackets do. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Coat, Smythe</span>#inline_11

Meninas ....
Espetáculo não é mesmo?!?
Tudinhoooo no meu closet já!!!!
E vocês?!?



 

Um comentário:

  1. Uau!!! Quanta coisa linda!!! Super show!! Uma semana mara para ti! Bjinhos

    ResponderExcluir

Conte tudo para mim ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails